In any case, that’s what two computer science students say, who have just opened les.filles.saimal.fr, the most web 2.0 site at the moment:
- A concept of more than limited interest: declaring that such or such a first name is wrong, with anonymous testimony in support, does not really risk changing the face of the world.
- No business model: we wonder how they will be able to make their business profitable.
- Based on crowdsourcing, and only on crowdsourcing.
- Intended for a particular niche of users: disappointed lovers and frustrated others looking for a hypothetical girlfriend
- In beta, with rounded corners, tag cloud and RSS feed.
- usable by a supporter of OM or PSG.
- Everyone will talk about it.
- Completely useless, therefore completely essential … or not
There, it was my little moment of free publicity, between two in-depth articles and working hours.