In any case, that’s what two computer science students say, who have just opened les.filles.saimal.fr, the most web 2.0 site at the moment:
- A concept of more than limited interest: declaring that such or such a first name is wrong, with anonymous testimony in support, does not really risk changing the face of the world.
- No business model: we wonder how they will be able to make their business profitable.
- Based on crowdsourcing, and only on crowdsourcing.
- Intended for a particular niche of users: disappointed lovers and frustrated others looking for a hypothetical girlfriend
- In beta, with rounded corners, tag cloud and RSS feed.
- usable by a supporter of OM or PSG.
- Everyone will talk about it.
- Completely useless, therefore completely essential … or not
There, it was my little moment of free publicity, between two in-depth articles and working hours.
- Post your ad here.
Romuald said on November 21, 2006 at 09:16 am
At the same time, I find it hard to see how they could take themselves seriously. Little more useful than a pipotron and that’s what makes it so charming …
Frédéric de Villamil said on November 22, 2006 at 13h39
Well you see, having known them for a bunch of years now, I think they are serious when they say that girls are bad (and not girls are male, do not confuse)
FlorentG said on November 30, 2006 at 20h55
And again, like any self-respecting web 2.0 site, I’m like “but why didn’t I get the idea?”