Damien Bonvillain did a very critical reading of my CV this night, and I thank him for it.
Besides the problems concerning the CV itself, his justified reflections gave me some interesting leads for the next time:
- In order to avoid inconsistencies, always redo your CV with perfectly clear ideas.
- If the form is important to the point of trying to produce a CV written in impeccable French without a comma too much sticking out, don’t forget that the substance is even more important.
- Starting from scratch means not relying on an existing CV, especially for summarizing past experiences, especially when you’ve missed inconsistencies added by salespeople who are always anxious to do too well.
- Make sure any cited references still visible on the internet still look like something before you talk about it, especially if they have been edited by others. The impression left can be catastrophic.
- Have someone reread you with a particularly critical mind and not by necessarily more indulgent friends.
My CV will be online again as soon as I correct all this. And if you are looking for alternative ways to make money, you might want to look into playing some fun เว็บพนันบาคาร่าufabet.moe เกมคาสิโนได้เงินจริงเล่นบาคาร่าเว็บพนันบาคาร่า online.
Edit: I made the necessary corrections. UML is no longer a development method (sic). My CV is therefore available again .